IT Camp for children aged 10 to 14 years
Learn the basics of programming with us!
IT-technology market is growing rapidly, thus requires experts in their field. For the future development of powerful IT-industry requires thorough basic training that you can get with us. We invite you to interesting and intensive training for children aged 10 to 14 years.
For the first time in Ternopil learning new format:
- Learning the basics of Blocky, BBC micro:bit and MIT App Inventor environments;
- ability to communicate and work as a team;
- familiarization with the Python programming language and platform tasks PyCharm EDU;
- acquiring skills in using 3D printer;
- development of new skills to interact with technology.
- the first race of 11/07/2016 to 22/07/2016, training from 10:00 to 15:00 – the group has already recruited;
- the second race from 07/25/2016 to 08/05/2016 , training from 11:00 to 15:00 – the group has already recruited;
- the third race of 08/08/2016 to 19/08/2016 , training from 11:00 to 15:00 – the group has already recruited.
Opening hours – from 11:00 to 15:00
For studies in children will break, during which they will be able to eat some cookies and taste delicious drinks ( nesquik, milk, tea or juice).
- Kids will learn to develop job at code.org and after the development of the material will receive certificates;
- Will be a tour to the “Museum of computers”;
- Will get acquainted with the robots;
- Gain experience in using 3D printer;
- Fulfill tasks in the program Lego;
- Will participate in a variety of video tutorials and workshops;
- Final work : game programming language Python;
- After completed training the participants receive certificates.
Price 1000 UAH*
* – Payment before first lesson. Pre-registration for the course here 🙂
The camp will take place in coworking “IT House”, located at the address. Stepana Bandery Street 42/2.